Category 1 - PROFESSIONAL ATTENDANCES
91818 - Additional Information
Telehealth attendance by a general practitioner, for the purpose of providing focussed psychological strategies for assessed mental disorders if:
(a) the practitioner is registered with the Chief Executive Medicare as meeting the credentialing requirements for provision of this service; and
(b) the service lasts at least 30 minutes, but less than 40 minutes.
NOTE: It is a legislative requirement that this service must be performed by the patient’s usual medical practitioner (please see Note AN.1.1 for the definition of ‘patient’s usual medical practitioner’ as some exemptions do apply).
Fee: $112.50 Benefit: 85% = $95.65
- Assist - Addition/Deletion of (Assist.)
- Amend - Amended Description
- Anaes - Anaesthetic Values Amended
- Emsn - EMSN Change
- Fee - Fee Amended
- Renum - Item Number Change (renumbered)
- New - New Item
- NewMin - New Item (previous Ministerial Determination)
- Qfe - QFE Change