Category 1 - PROFESSIONAL ATTENDANCES
Medicare Dental Items For Patients With Chronic Conditions And Complex Care Needs - Services Provided By A Dental Practitioner On Referral From A GP [Items 85011-87777]
Closure of Medicare Dental Items 85011-87777
The Medicare Chronic Disease Dental Scheme closed on 30 November 2012. No Medicare benefits will be payable for any dental services provided under Medicare dental items 85011-87777 provided after this date. The cost of any future dental services will need to be met by the patient.
Further details regarding the closure are available at www.health.gov.au/dental.
- Assist - Addition/Deletion of (Assist.)
- Amend - Amended Description
- Anaes - Anaesthetic Values Amended
- Emsn - EMSN Change
- Fee - Fee Amended
- Renum - Item Number Change (renumbered)
- New - New Item
- NewMin - New Item (previous Ministerial Determination)
- Qfe - QFE Change