Category 1 - PROFESSIONAL ATTENDANCES
General practitioner attendances and Aftercare
Vocationally and non-vocationally registered general practitioners providing post-operative treatment to a patient during an aftercare period are eligible for Medicare benefits. This rule applies only in the circumstance whereby the vocationally or non-vocationally registered general practitioner did not perform the initial procedure requiring post-operative treatment.
Normal aftercare rules still apply when it is the vocationally or non-vocationally registered general practitioner who rendered the initial procedure requiring post-operative treatment.
- Assist - Addition/Deletion of (Assist.)
- Amend - Amended Description
- Anaes - Anaesthetic Values Amended
- Emsn - EMSN Change
- Fee - Fee Amended
- Renum - Item Number Change (renumbered)
- New - New Item
- NewMin - New Item (previous Ministerial Determination)
- Qfe - QFE Change