Category 6 - PATHOLOGY SERVICES
Transfer of Existing Items from Group P1 (Haematology) to Group P7 Genetics Effective 1 May 2006.
P16.14 has been created to note the transfer of existing items from Group P1 (Haematology) items 65168, 65174, 65200 and item 66794 from Group P2 (Chemistry) to Group P7 (Genetics) as items 73308, 73311, 73314, 73317 and the introduction of the new item in Group P7 (Genetics) item 73320 HLA-B27 typing by nucleic acid amplification (NAA) which was effective as of 1 May 2006.
- Assist - Addition/Deletion of (Assist.)
- Amend - Amended Description
- Anaes - Anaesthetic Values Amended
- Emsn - EMSN Change
- Fee - Fee Amended
- Renum - Item Number Change (renumbered)
- New - New Item
- NewMin - New Item (previous Ministerial Determination)
- Qfe - QFE Change