Category 5 - DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING SERVICES
55208 - Additional Information
DUPLEX SCANNING involving B mode ultrasound imaging and integrated Doppler flow measurement by spectral analysis of cavernosal artery of the penis following intracavernosal administration of a vasoactive agent, performed during the period of pharmacological activity of the injected agent to confirm a diagnosis of vascular aetiology for impotence (R).
Note: This item is only available for services rendered by Dr Christopher McMahon, provider number 045449 of Australian Centre for Sexual Health, Berry Road Medical Centre, St Leonards NSW 2065.
Fee: $182.75 Benefit: 75% = $137.10 85% = $155.35
- Assist - Addition/Deletion of (Assist.)
- Amend - Amended Description
- Anaes - Anaesthetic Values Amended
- Emsn - EMSN Change
- Fee - Fee Amended
- Renum - Item Number Change (renumbered)
- New - New Item
- NewMin - New Item (previous Ministerial Determination)
- Qfe - QFE Change