Category 3 - THERAPEUTIC PROCEDURES
Correction of Developmental Breast Abnormality - (Items 45060 to 45062)
Full clinical details must be documented in patient notes, including pre-operative photographic and / or diagnostic imaging evidence as specified in the item descriptor which demonstrates the clinical need for the service, as this may be subject to audit.
Volumetric measurement of the breasts should be performed using a technique which has been reported in a published study.
- Assist - Addition/Deletion of (Assist.)
- Amend - Amended Description
- Anaes - Anaesthetic Values Amended
- Emsn - EMSN Change
- Fee - Fee Amended
- Renum - Item Number Change (renumbered)
- New - New Item
- NewMin - New Item (previous Ministerial Determination)
- Qfe - QFE Change